Palo for Brunch, yes!!!

I know you have wondered, do adults have fun on a Disney Cruise?  Are there kids everywhere?  Can you get away from them?  Yes!  Yes, you can.  One such opportunity is an adult only dining experience in Palo. We were encouraged to book a brunch reservation by my sweet friend Kristen, and I am so glad we took her advice.  Dining in Palo isn’t included.  It is a $30 per person charge, plus tax and gratuity.  It was completely worth it.



There is a menu, but the best part of the meal is the buffet portion.  You can help yourself to anything you want and the options are endless!  We were seated at a table near the windows and the view was amazing.  The restaurant is at the back (aft)  of the ship on the 10th deck.  There is a dress code so be aware men must wear a collared shirt and no flip flops are allowed.  I was allowed to wear my cute Mickey Mouse Croc flip flops though.  😍




Our server was Susanna and she was delightful.  She kept us laughing and made sure all of our expectations were exceeded.  She showed us everything the buffet had to offer and then let us loose to help ourselves.  



Palo’s dish pattern 

Here are some photos of the spread: 









There were mussels and tuna and the possibilities were endless.  
My first time to eat Caviar, it was ok.









A full pan of sticker buns...Susanna said there were no calories, but I have a suspecian that isn’t the whole truth.  

Are you hungry yet??


My plate


John’s 1st plate


The table scape with fresh roses


I don’t miss an opportunity to get eggs Benedict.  I usually order it without the bread and add tomato slices and the chef was happy to oblige me.  The hollandaise was delicious. 



John ordered soup, he filled up from the buffet. 




We highly recommend Palo for brunch.  We might eat there twice on our next cruise.

***Update: I am now an official Disney Planner.  I am an affiliate with Academy Travel at www.mickeyvacations.com.  Contact me today if you want more information on a Disney Cruise Line vacation for your family.  Email Danna

Until we meet again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Kombucha (Kombucha 101)

Sixteen Years and Counting

New Life on the Farm