Long awaited kitchen photos

I realized recently I promised photos the kitchen long ago and never posted them.  I must tell you we are very happy with the kitchen renovation.  We purchased all the cabinets and the counter tops from Lowe's.  We ordered the faucets from a local plumbing store and the bar stools were purchased from Wal-mart.

I wasn't really sure how I wanted to design the kitchen but the staff at Lowe's have the right software and we walked through the design painlessly.  Because we had the installation completed by their installer, we didn't have to pay tax on the purchase.  This made the installation much more affordable and we are so glad we did.

We have decided we will make a few more alterations to the kitchen in "phase II," the next phase of our renovations.  We will removed the wall between the kitchen and what will become the dining room, move the current island to the opening between the kitchen and dining room and we will finally put permanent flooring down.  The current flooring is peel and stick tile that we did a very sloppy job putting down, but, it works.

Not sure how long this will stay here, but for now, it is a decorated space.  

My brother purchased the light above the island.  We had it installed during the recent renovation phase.  

I love the built in trash bin!  Such a great invention.  

The window has a great view of the fig trees in the back yard.  

The pot filler is a wonderful addition.  I use it every day.  It makes it so much easier than carrying water from the sink, especially in a heavy pot.



I hope you enjoyed the tour!  

Until we meet again.  

Comments

  1. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.
    buy plumbing equipment online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Kombucha (Kombucha 101)

Sixteen Years and Counting

New Life on the Farm